Brian's Ramblings

My thoughts in text, photo, and video form

Friday, March 11, 2005

Staying the Course

I'd like to take this time to welcome you to my blog, assuming that you're a new visitor! Thank you for taking the time to peruse my ramblings, and what you will read are exactly that, ramblings. My intentions are plain and simple, to share MY life with you all, in hopes that you might find something of interest that will get you to think and ponder, maybe even take action. It is NOT my intention, never has been and never will, to use this public form of communication as a way to embarass, humiliate, nor engage in negative commentaries. What I do hope to provide is an environment where you will feel comfortable and actually find some joy in reading what I have to say. As my friend and mentor, James Skouge, mentioned to me, "Words are a powerful form of communication." That said, I am always, always cognizant of everything I say. I DO want to share as much as I can of my life, for that is how we learn from one another, but I also value my privacy, thus I often struggle with finding the "right" balance. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to blog; a blog is a personal form of communication through writing that allows readers a glimpse into the life, thought process, values, etc. of the author.

More to come soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home