Brian's Ramblings

My thoughts in text, photo, and video form

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Time Waits for No One

Time...it's such an interesting concept to think about. As we think, we can't help but envision time passing us by. Why is it that we always think we never have enough time?! And when we DO have time, we often think, "I have too much time on my hands, I'm bored!"

So much to do, but time keeps ticking, what am I to do?
I try to make time stand still, but dates fly by with things due.
Striving to be the best I can be, I'm the only one I can let down;
Expectation, potential, ability - great words that will take you to town.
Don't get caught up in the hype, if you fall prey you will pay.
I should call it a night and head to bed cause I'm running out of things to say!

Thanks for taking the time to check in with me. I know I've been neglecting my blog. School and life just got super busy; I haven't found the time (there's that word again!) to write all that I want to, need to. I plan to get back into a groove sooner than later!

It was pointed out that I might be breaching confidentiality with some things mentioned on my blog. I am VERY cognizant of this issue and will often err on the side of caution, making sure that I have permission to share what I share, if it involves others, OR by excluding specific names, details, and images. All that you DO see and read has been cleared and approved by the respective individuals.

I am also believing that some of you reading this might be new visitors, introduced to my blog via my presentation at the Capacity Building Institute, through Dr. Jim Skouge, or maybe even through Dr. Ann Barnes. Welcome! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! It's lacking any new entries of late, but stick with me and I assure you that I'll post entries that will be interesting to read...much more interesting than this boring entry!

Randomness of the week pictures WILL make a return by week's end. I'm looking at the time, realizing that I should be in bed fast asleep, since I just recovered from a bit of a cold...luckily I was able to fight it off in a 72-hour period.

Until next time, have a wonderful week! Remember that you are only as good as the people you surround yourself with. Each day that I go into work on campus, I realize how truly lucky I am. My co-workers are truly class acts!

I've just started taking interest in Myspace.com; it's pretty addicting! This is my site there: http://www.myspace.com/bkajiyama

Also, I want to remind and urge people to volunteer any help they can offer to my efforts in organizing Art Enabled 2005. Landry and I are starting to get things going into second gear, as the date of the event (July 22, 2005) quickly approaches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home